THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 7, 2008

Back Again in 2008

So hear we are again. We have managed to find our way back to MMC. Noah is still doing very well with his feeds- drinking all 120-130mls by mouth. But recently I told you that he was having spells in which he would roll his eyes and jump with his arms. Well I finally got tired of the doctors telling me to wait. Last night he had 5 spells in 6 hours. So I called the doctors and brought him to MMC Emergency this afternoon. After video taping his episodes and showing this to the doctors they think Noah is having seizures. Tomorrow they are going to hook him up to an EEG (electrodes that tape to the head to check for abnormal or seizure activity. Most likely we will leave here with Seizure medication because the doctors are pretty certain that it is seizures.....
Things like this really upset me...I've been telling them for almost a month about these spells and they kept passing it off as nothing....."gas" and didnt want to bring him in and see him sooner....now almost a month later - siezures! Hello!!! Doctors!!!! It makes me so outraged inside....to have to always fight and always be proved right and they should have listened sooner.
Alright well it is off to that comfy little sofa bed again (Kidding not comfy......lol) and I'll keep you updated. We love you all and hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Noah and I did.
Will keep you all posted....
Hope people still check this out....I know some do.
Love to all
Beth

0 comments: