THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Overcame another bump....but still working on it!

So life has been going very smoothly lately. until this weekend. Noah spent Saturday night into Sunday afternoon back in Maine Medical Center. He was having siezures again. Thankfully he was not having apnea with these spells but he went to sleep for a long time after and we couldnt wake him up. So they admitted him for a night to observe him. Around 430 yesterday he seemed to be back to himself, after they increased one of his meds. He still seems more aggitated today and not quite his complete self but he is doing ok. Keep my fingers crossed.
He is doing very well with PT. He has to go to a PT clinic in Sanford for a couple months because our PT is on maternity leave. I was very nervous at first because usually it takes a while for Noah to warm up to someone before finally doing work for them. But first visit he worked the whole visit and was very cooperative. Today we had another visit and he worked for about 45 minutes and complained a little more but he just got out of the hospital last night.
He is doing so good lately. He wants to sit so bad. He loves to be sitting up. When he is in your arms he is pulling himself foward all the time...he is happy sitting up against the corner of the couch or chair. Its exciting to see. Hopefully we will be sitting up soon.
Im exhausted today. Saturday they didnt get us to a room until 4am and yesterday it wasnt really hitting me but today....wow..... I could sleep all day I think.
Well today is the day for my Genetic testing. Im super nervous. What if the test results come back and say Im the reason my son didnt develop right? I dont know. I need to know....but I dont want to know..... We will see what it says...
Grammy and Grampa Quint (Great Grammy & Great Grampa to Noah) come to Maine today. We are excited to see them.
Well...thats it for now.
Love to you all.

0 comments: