THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Been bad at posting...again

So life is very hectic..... I thought it was going to slow down after work dropped me to one day a week but it does seem to have slowed. Noahs PT OT Speech fill most of the days and then doctors appts...etc.
But Noah is doing super good with his PT sessions. I cant believe how much improvement we are having. He is getting big 21 pounds 6 oz now. 33 1/2 inches tall.... my boy is going to be tall I think.

Well.... I can say that since Thursday I have had a very good excuse for not blogging. Thursday night I started having flu symptoms.....high temp, cold chills, cough. Friday it got much worse temp between 103 - 104. Still stubborn was just the flu and I wasnt going to the doctors just for the flu. Saturday we went and decorated for my grandparents 50th Anniversary Party and although I felt fine when we left the house, when we left the decorating and started for home I again started running a temp and this time I felt like someone was sitting on my chest. It almost felt like I was having a heart attack or something. I went to the hospital. Need less to say after some torture- swine flu check, xrays. I somehow have a HUGE case of Walking Phemonia. My whole left lung is full....and I cant stop coughing, and Im weak, dizzy, etc. I never wish anyone to get this its horrible.... at least its not contagious because this week Ive been so worried Noah was going to get what I had.
But the worst part of this is WE LEAVE FOR VACATION IN 2 DAYS!!!!! HERSHEY PARK!!!!
So for Today and tomorrow Im taking it easy and resting and hoping that by Thursday Im feeling much better. The doc says it takes 6 weeks to feel 100 % I just want to feel 75% at least.
The only good news is Ive had no appetite and have seemed to lose 10 lbs this week...

LOL
Love to you all...
talk to you all when I return

1 comments:

Martin Qualey said...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO YOU CAN CONTINUE TAKING CARE OF NOAH.

WE ARE ALL THINKING OF HIM.