THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Sleeping Again

So Noah is doing well except for the fact that the past few days he isnt sleeping. Mommy is getting quite exhausted. He was up ALL NIGHT last night. Dont know what it is or why. He isnt really fussy when he's up he just wants to play and babble to mommy. All I know is mommy doesnt feel like playing or talking much at 1am, 2am, 3am,4am or 5am. :) exspecially when she has to work in the morning. Luckily my work day is only a half day today. :)
My hip is still bothering me. Not as often as it was but it is still there. I went and got the massage and it helped and I was painfree for 3 hrs and then it started hurting again. But I do think it has helped because it doesnt seem to be in as much pain as it was in, and doesnt seem to try to come out of the socket as often.
Noah did something exciting last week. Wednesday when the speech therapist was working with him Noah actually said his name. The speech therapist heard and was excited as well. He has said it on occasion but it was awesome that he said it while one of his therapist could hear him say it.
Working on anothe huge project for the Special Ed class. I missed school last wednesday because Noah was having some constipation issues and was in a lot of pain. I ended up giving him an enema on Friday night and that seemed to take care of it.
It was nice to have someone to spend Valentine's Day with this year. And I yet again was spoiled. The weekend before V-day he bought me two tables to put in the computer room for my scrapbook section. He said that was my present....so I was happy with that. But I got home friday night and he gave me a small box of chocolates. Saturday morning he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with lots of purple in it because thats my favorite color. We went to lunch with the girls and Noah and spent the day together.

0 comments: