THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 6, 2009

Update on Life

Well... Noah seems to be doing ok. Last Friday I took him back to the pediatrician because he was still running a temp and he had his ear infection still. But this med (the one they should have put him on to begin with) is working I think. While at the doctors I had them weigh him and he has gained 8.5 ounces. And now that we have the crib he has been sleeping until 5 am almost every night. Very exciting. I stopped using the meletonin because I think it was giving him gas and making sleeping worse. It would work and knock him out first thing, then he would sleep for 3 hrs and then be up crying for 3 hrs. Without it he is going to sleep and staying asleep for 7 hrs.

Im in a lot of pain the last few days. I dont know what I did but my hip keeps acting like it is going to come out of its socket and then I get shooting pains through my leg down to my toes and up through my lower back. Talking to my mom and Noah's Physical Therapist both think that my Siatic Nerve is irritated. The Physical Therapist doesnt think much will help unless I go to a Chiroprator (which I cannot afford) and she doesnt recommend stretching it or anything until I am seen by a Chiropractor. So in November I was seeing this girl who is going to school for massage therapy and Im going to go see her tonight to see if a massage will help. Work is killing me today all the lifting, turning, bending.... but 4 more hours I can do it.

Ive got my first big project done for my Intro to Special Ed class and although it was ALOT of work it was kinda cool to see how many childrens books with Special Needs in them they're are. I even ended up buying one on Developmental Delay since Noah has that and I thought it might help the girls understand better.
Well thats all for now...we love you all
Beth, Noah and family

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take care of yourself too!