THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another one!

So ended up calling out of work yesterday again. Woke up and Noah was running a temp of 101.0 and he had been up all night. So I called out and called the doctors. I got a little frustrated because Noah has a good pediatrician now but it seems like we can only get in to see him or the physician assistant when we book ahead of time. So I called and again "We only have a slot in the Nurse Practitioners schedule." Dont get me wrong the nurse practitioner is good but I just feel that with all of Noah's special needs it is important for him to see the DOCTOR." But anyway we took the appt with the nurse practitioner. His ear infection is still there, and he has a common cold. So they put him on a different medicine for his ear and told me to give him DELSYM for his cough.
He seems to be feeling better today although I havent seen him much because I needed to go to work this morning. I hate going to work when he isnt feeling good. I remember being little and sick and all I wanted was mommy. But at least he has Grammy.
Erik and I again discussed me quitting my job again this morning. He really wants me too. He thinks we can afford it. He wants me to do it now. I just dont know. Ive never had that. I have been brought up that you need to have a job and take care of your bills, etc. And he said today " I want you to quit, I want to come home and have you here, I want you to enjoy Noah everyday and not have to leave him. He wants me to get something I can do at home and it doesnt matter if I do it before I quit. He likes to come home and have me there and have dinner as a family. Pick the girls up from school once in a while or at daycare. Right now I told him we would talk about it more and then make a desicion. So there is more talk to come. Its just a huge step and Im not sure Im ready to rely on him for the money situation. Dont get me wrong finding out about Noah makes me want to jump for joy and say absolutely yes I'll quit. I always wanted to be a stay home mom like my mother did for us when we were little. I just never in a million years thought that I would be able to. We will see what the future holds.
Mom, Dad, Erik & Eric :) are moving the rest of my stuff in today while Im at work. Noah gets to sleep in his crib tonight! Im so excited to get home and set everything up. And Im so excited to put him in his crib tonight to sleep instead of the playpen. We have airplane theme again. And Noah has a daddy figure that can make the airplane figurines to hang from the cieling now!!! YAY!

0 comments: