THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Ear Infection!

So its been a LONG three days but yesterday Noah went to the Doctors and has another ear infection. This would explain the crankiness and high temps. He has a cough too and the doctors said that if it doesnt get better by thursday they want to see him again. They listened to his lungs and did another strep test and the test came back negative and his lungs sound good. So we have overcome that obstacle now a new one. His fever seems to have broke this morning and Im hoping and praying that he starts to feel better today. For the past two nights its been miserable. He has given mommy about 2 hrs of sleep each night. I'm exhausted and wondering how much longer I can function without some adaquate sleep. But I guess thats "mommyhood."
Life at home is wonderful. The girls and Erik are so great with him and its nice to have a family. I enjoy making dinners and tucking the girls in at night. We are moving Noah's crib in this weekend and the rest of my things. It will be nice to be finished with packing. I hate packing and moving so Ive been doing little bits here and there, I cant wait to be done.
School is going ok so far. Like I said my second class is going to be tough but its interesting just the same. Just a lot of work. My first class is going to be a breeze. Which will be nice. But I want A's at the end of this term so I plan to work my butt off.
Im thinking about and have talked to Erik about putting an ad in the paper to try to get some kids to watch at home. So I can stay home with Noah and spend more time with him. I enjoy the days that I get to stay home and just be with him. And thats what Im going to school for to take care of children. I would enjoy that so much more than bottles. Not that I dont enjoy CLYNK they are a wonderful company to work for and have been more than understanding of my time off for Noah but I just want to spend as much time with Noah as I can. So thats what is going on right now. Its in the talking stage and Im getting things together and figuring things out first.
We love you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing for Ear infection is the eardoc.it is non invasive and it treats the problem and not the symptoms
www.eardoc.info