THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why does life always get tricky?

Well.... our little bump got a little bit bigger this week. Toward the end of the week Noah's breathing just wasnt seeming to get any better. Called the doctor and they put him on some Prednisolone to try to clear it up. His lungs seem to be getting better.

Last night he scared me. Im not quite sure how to explain it. But he got up in the middle of the night and seemed very excitable. But along with the excitability he seemed to have a small shake that went along with it. I ended up calling two doctors offices because the first doctor on call didnt want to help. She just wanted to tell me that she was sorry to hear about Noahs medical problems.....well, I dont need to hear that at that moment....I need to know what to do to help my son stop having a siezure....I need to know that what he is going through isnt hurting him. The second doctor office was very efficient and helped me through it. By the time I got on the phone with her he had started to go to sleep but she assured me that it wasnt hurting him and it was okay for him to be sleeping... and let me know that if I needed anything I could call anytime. If he repeated this today he needed to be seen at MMC by herself. So I didnt sleep very well after that. I was up constantly checking to make sure he was breathing. But today so far he seems to be okay. Unfortunately we dont know when to expect anything when it comes to his siezures. He has been without a spasm or siezure for about 3 months. That is exciting. Im not completely sure last night was a siezure but im pretty positive it was. I just hate them. They scare me and make me feel helpless......
We love you all.
Beth & Noah

0 comments: