THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

Boston is only 2 days away!!!

So like the heading says "Boston here we come" (well not exactly what the heading says, but you get the hint.) Im so excited. But now the nervousness is kicking in. Trying to stay positive. Its going to give us more information- more answers. But all those struggles really make it hard for me to stay positive. Im so afraid we are going to get there and they are not going to have anything else to tell us. I sat down and researched the doctor he is seeing do there. He seems like he knows his stuff. So I really am hoping for the best. Im starting to write down questions I have. And hoping I dont forget anything. We leave tomorrow night for Boston and his appt. is Wednesday, January 21st at 8:30AM. I will update you all after.
Noah is feeling better. THANK GOD! I absolutely HATE it when he gets sick. I know Every mother hates it when their little one gets sick. But when Noah gets sick its so hard. When he gets sick its never just one thing.....another thing always follows that....and then another. So Im just happy that although it was Strep Throat AND phemonia he seems to be making a quick recovery. His breathing sounds better and I have stopped the Abuterol nebulizer....which Im happy about because I always hate giving him that because when I had a abuterol inhaler it always gave me the shakes and made me feel horrible. So thats overwith.
No signs of siezure activity since the other night.....phew........
He gets his last prednisolone med tomorrow morning....and then we are down to his usual meds, his antibiotic, and his pulmicort nebulizer once a day.
Started new term and I have high hopes for this term. My first class seems like it is going to be an easy one..... the class Ive been so excited to take "Intro to Special Education" really seems like it is going to be tough but I can do it. I know I can.
But life is better and I hope to keep it that way.
We love you.

0 comments: