THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little "tiny" bump

So I first want to thank all of you that came to the Spaghetti and those of you that donated gifts or your time to help. It is all very appreciated. I cannot express the words of gratitude that I have. You have all helped to make it possible to get Noah to Boston where I can only pray that we will get the answers that I have been fighting for for so long. We had a good turnout at the supper and with all the donations and the cost of the meal, raffles, and 50/50 we happened to raise approx. $2500. I also happened to recieve a phone call that morning from a gentleman that does a coffee house in Kittery who told me that he couldnt make it to the dinner because of the coffee house program but that he wanted to let me know all the proceeds to the coffee house was going for Noah Saturday night as well. I am so taken a back by all the generous people in this world. And thrilled that they too see the need to get my little boy to Boston and will help in so many ways. God Bless you all. And Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, Monday night Noah started coughing badly. He didnt sound like he was breathing very well. I had Dr. Grammy come over and listen to his lungs with her stethescope. She heard a little weezing but said it wasnt horrible. I decided to take him to the doctors on Tuesday morning. Come to find out Noah has decided that since it was so much fun for mommy last week that this week he would try the whole Strep Throat thing....and to top it off would be very close to having phemonia. So now he is on an antibiotic, Deselym(for his cough), Pulmicort Nebulizer (once daily), Abuterol Nebulizer (every four hours), and his regular meds, oh and Tylenol for his fever. But it does seem to be helping. Monday night he was up crying all night from 11pm till 5am. Last night he got up once and he seemed to come around even after the first of the meds. His appetite has increased thank god. When they weighed him on Tuesday he had dropped back down 2 oz. Which is hard to believe after him eatting so well....but the last few days have really been a struggle to get him to eat anything. Which I cannot blame him if his throat hurts as bad as mine had.
So its a little bump in the road....but one that we can glide over slowly..... I can handle the small "tiny" bumps. Well I guess I can handle any of the bumps lol that is what the last couple years proved to me....but I must say that I like the small "tiny" bumps better.

Till next time...................................................................................................We love you all!

0 comments: