THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting back to normal

Well.... Noah has been extremely sick ALL week long. I dont think I have ever seen him this sick. There was a couple of nights where I thought for sure he was going to end up in the hospital. LAst night was one of them. He was wheezing so Bad! It was aweful...really scared me. Mom took him back to the pediatricians office yesterday afternoon while I was at work and they decided that although the xrays came back ok they were going to treat him for Phemonia anyway because he was wheezing horribly. The wheezing was causing him to cough almost continuously and the coughing and wheezing was making it hard for him to drink and get liquids. Plus he was still running tempatures in the 100's.
Well waking up this morning........ His temp is 98.6 he barely has any wheezing and he seems more himself..... thank goodness he is feeling better. Woohoo..... tough week.
School started Monday and although Im not sure Im going to like the teacher 100% yet, its something I really love to do....writting.....I should do well..... its an easy term for I am only taking this one class.
Well....thats it for now.....hopefully life will get back to normal soon.

0 comments: