THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Well its been a little while since I last blogged. Not completely my fault this time. Last snow storm we got hit with the wet snow that sticks to everything and we got about as much of it as we got last night. (10-14in). Well Last sunday we lost power at 8pm on Sunday and we didnt get it back till sometime Tuesday afternoon while I was at work. It was nice to come home to power. Straight into the hot shower I went. Noah had spent the night at Grammy and Grampa's Monday night because our house was REALLY cold. We borrowed my parents propane heater for that night and it warmed our room up and the house and was nice to have. But then this morning we woke up to about another 10-14 inches. And Im just tired of the snow. Ready for Spring.
Noah is doing well. Wednesday he had a pediatrician appt and it was the first time in a while that he got a clean score. Everything was great. No ear infection, lungs sound great, and he gained wieght. The doctor was super excited. So was mommy. Noah now weighs 18 pounds 1 oz. He has missed his PT for the last week and half because of the storms and etc. Hope to pick that back up on Thursday. But mommy has been putting him in his Jumperoo quite often and he seems to love it.
As for me.... I am doing ok. Very tired lately. Noah has been getting up quite a few times at night. Doctor thinks its his teeth and we are still having some pooping issues. The last couple of nights have been better than usual and I hope we are on the uphill side of this issue. Mom spoke with someone who has had a child like Noah and recently lost her child. She was pressing the issue of getting a nighttime nurse - someone who would come into the home and take care of Noah during the night while I slept. And Im just not ready for that. I would feel like someone else was taking my place, doing my job I guess. As a mother you know that you wont get a full nights sleep again for a while and you just learn to deal. I just wouldnt feel good about it. As much as I hate getting up every couple of hours with him during the night it also is more time that I get to spend with him and every second with him I cherish.
My hip has been better doesnt bother me as often. Still have days where it kills me but those are few and far between.
Thank God this term is almost over. I cannot believe how hard this term has been. Usually its hard because Noah gets sick and we spend time in the hospital, etc......Noah has been well most of this term....its the papers. My Intro to Special Ed that I was super excited to take.....well thank god I made it. It was a struggle. Lots of hard projects to get finish. But I did it. One more research paper to turn in on Wednesday and I am done besides the final....woohoo....
The other class was a breeze...... Just like next term is going to be. Hopefully. School could only find one class that they are offering that I needed so thats it next term. It sucks to drive to Portland for one class twice a week but its also going to be a nice break. Taking College Composition 2. Which will be fun for me because I love to write.
My birthday is getting closer and closer....and that just means Im getting closer and closer to 30. Somedays already I feel older than that. LOL! 7 days until Im 26 years old....wow..... time flies.... Looking back at the teenage years I never saw myself where I am today. I knew I was going to be a mom someday. Thats what Ive always wanted but not as soon as it happened and not how. But looking back it really has grown me up. And I wouldnt change it. Noah is here for a reason. Not sure what Gods plan is yet but someday we will know.
Well thats it for now.
Love you all
Beth & Noah

0 comments: