THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Boy


Well this year we had a lot of fun with the little guy for his birthday. At his birthday bash on the 3rd we gave him a piece of cake and mommy helped put his hands in the frosting...after that first bite.....he LOVED it. We got a reaction from him this year...which made my day. He had frosting all over his face and on his nose!! It was so cute.
Then on Monday we took him to Mike's Clam Shack, Wells. The waitresses and staff all love him there. They are always so great with him. Well I bought an Ice Cream Cake and we brought it with us. After dinner EVERYONE in the restaurant sang him happy birthday.... and he loved the chocolate icecream.
I cannot believe my little boy is 2 years old already. We have been through so much and Im afraid there is so much more to go through. But every smile makes everything so worth it. I have a very strong little guy, and he makes my life so worht living.
He seems to be doing better. We have had no siezures for about a week now. He has been fussy and started running a temp on Sunday so I took him to the doctor's- I could have diagnosed it myself--- but another Ear infection. But I dont know what has got over him the last few days he has been so vocal and smiley...its been nice. Everytime he smiles I cannot help but smile myself.
I did get the oxegyen monitor last week. And I wish I could say that I have slept. Well the past couple days I finally have but before it wasnt him keeping me up I just couldnt sleep. Had a friend put a little kinesio tape on my bad shoulder to see if it would help and "man what a difference." And I've slept like a rock ever sense.
Tonight is my last night of class for 8 weeks. Im so excited. I need a break. I cant wait to spend more time with Noah this summer. Last summer I was working alot of hours and school. So it will be fun.
Thats it for now.... love to you all....keep praying for us....prayers help.

0 comments: