THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More not so great news!

Yesterday was Noahs eye exam. I was hoping for good news however it wasnt the case. The doctor did a bunch of tests on him using different toys and lights and colors. One test tested wether Noah had a connection with his brain and eyes. There was no movement therefore no connection. The doctor did this test several times not wanting the results to be given to me. Noah is legally blind. He has some periferial vision but no central vision at all. "Legally Blind" is such a little word but such a blow to your heart when you hear it about your child. This doesnt change any of my feelings toward him. I love him just as much as I did Sunday night before we found out and we will work through this. Just as we have done so through the rest of the not so good news we have recieved in the past. Im not going to lie and say it is easy because it is not by a long shot. I spent a lot of yesterday very upset. But we will do everything we can for him.

0 comments: