THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More.........Bad News

Last Friday we went in for my ultrasound.... the baby had grown and you could see something this time....however bad news was to come. Our excitement came to a quick hault when the tech said she was very sorry but the baby didnt have a heartbeat. Or little angel was no longer living. It was a tough night. It has been a tough weekend. But we plan to try again in the near future.
So even after this sad news I put my tears and sadness away for one day and we still had Noah's 3rd birthday party. What a beautiful day we had this year...and what a wonderful turnout we had as well. I couldnt have asked for a better party. It was nice to have a day full of smiles and fun. Great to see family and friends that we dont get to see often...and Noah even snuck in just a 'lil bit of ice cream cake..
I honestly cannot believe he is turning three this year. Time goes by so quickly. Looking at him yesterday he doesnt even have his baby face anymore... my baby is growing up so quickly. Well now that we have got so much bad news this last month about Noah maybe his 2010-2011 year will be a healthier and happier year this time. I say that every birthday but just maybe this will be the year.

0 comments: