THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy & Healthy



So Noah is doing GREAT these last couple of weeks. We are now off from O2 and he is talking and smiling more and more. I love to see him this way. I think this new siezure drug is working wonderful. (knock on wood) I havent seen very many siezures since starting it....maybe one of his bigger siezures and one or two "smaller siezures." I love it. Life seems so much more relaxing when he isnt siezing all the time.
He is on a month break from school. Starts back up July 6th. Its been nice not to have to drive back and forth to Scarborough these past couple of weeks. But I will continue to do so if the state cant seem to get the transportation lined up. It is very beneficial to him.
Well Today is the girls last day of school. Come on Summer Break. This summer should be so much more fun with the kids. Im not working so I can bring them to the lake and etc.
Well life is good right now and I hope it stays like this for a while!

0 comments: