THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things continue to go well....

So far Noah continues to do well with the med change. He is so much more alert and I really think its helping him with his strength as well. Holding him yesterday he pulled himself foward all by himself, caught me off guard! A little coughing this morning but I think his molars are making there way down further leading to more saliva and he is coughing on all that spit. But he has been a happy healthy boy lately. And this momma is loving it.

I started back at TOPS yesterday. Not so disappointed in my wieght gain since August. I did ok. Hopefully my new-found motivation will work for me and I will start shedding these pounds... Started a exercise challenge with the family so hopefully this helps to motivate me as well... Been drinking my water so Im very happy with myself....lets hope it keeps up. I have a picture on my fridge with a saying that reminds me "I have to stop giving myself reasons why I cant and give myself reasons why I can!!!"

Well this is all I have for now. Life is still going great! Lets hope it continues!!

0 comments: