THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Home Sweet Home---I can almost feel it!!!

So Noah is returning to himself more and more everyday. He is doing great actually. We were moved up to the Barbara Bush wing on Monday night around 9pm. Yesterday he woke happy and alert, and very vocal. He was almost back to himself. Still congested on/off and still having a few siezures but Drs say his lungs sound great and that they are ok with a few siezures expecially if they are short ones in length. The neurologist came in to the room last night and talked to us and answered questions and we discussed how in the future we are going to address his med levels that tend to dip when he gets sick. This seems to have become a pattern. Noah gets sick and runs temps and then he seems to end up having subclinical siezures because his meds are at low levels. In the future we are gonna be able to come get his levels checked when he gets sick and hopefully we can catch them dipping before they get him into siezure issues.

Dr's have suggested today that we might be going home. That will be nice and I think I am comfortable with that. This momma is exhausted and still somewhat stressed. This has been a long week for me and very emotional draining. Im so glas that he is such a fighter. Im so proud of him....and I was so excited to finally be able to hold and cuddle him yesterday...

We are slowly but surely getting closer to be able to go home and Im so glad. I miss my bed.... and I miss my sleep..... LOL!!! Thanks to all for the prayers and positive thoughts.... The healing power of prayers is so wonderful!!!! We luv u all!

0 comments: