THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good Morning!!!



So we had a busy week last week.... Noah is still doing well. We had to get blood work done because he has bruising all over his body and I was worried. The platelet test came back in the normal range however it was on the lower end of normal. Doctor said this would explain to us the reason why Noah easily bruises. He isn't worried yet about intervening we are just going to keep an eye on it.

On Friday I also got a call from the pulminologist office with good news. Noah's lab work for the allergy panel came back negative on everything...he isnt allergic to dogs, cats, pollen, etc. They said the draw came back that he has no allergies to these things however he can still have a sensitivity to some like pollen.... so that is good news..

UPDATE ON MY KNEE: The Orthopedic found that I have a knee cap that is not tracking right. It is slanted and due to the fact that I also have loose joints and because I have more muscle on the outside of my leg than the inside so the knee cap is being pulled more to the outside. I also have arthritis in the knee and swelling. I have to do PT for four weeks and then I go back to see him. My insurance will only cover two days of PT and then its on my own. But I need to work at it. If the PT doesnt help it then surgery is the next solution... I dont want surgery!

Erik got a piece of metal in his eye this week at work and had to go to the eye doctor Friday to get it removed. He was in a lot of pain friday night after the eye surgery but is doing better now. Last night he was able to drive a little bit and he says its more just aggravated now it doesnt hurt. Im glad that he is feeling better.

Noah has a few doctors appts this week too. Wednesday we head down to Boston again. But this time its for his eye sight. We are having a test done to find out just what his brain comprehends. Im a little nervous about this test. Im worried that maybe I dont really want to know the answer to this. I really am hoping for good news but I dont know if I want more bad news either. All I can do it pray that this time its good rather than bad. We have to do this test in Boston because Maine doesnt do this test with patients with siezures. It should be an interesting day.

Thursday we have an appt with his neurologist here in Maine. Which will be exciting to go to because Noah will finally have successfully come off his Klonopin med as of Tuesday!!! We have been working to get him off this siezure med for about a year now and FINALLY it looks like we will be successful!!!

Well...life is good right now and I hope it stays this way!

0 comments: