THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Cup of Good Cheer!

Just to give everyone a quick update. Noah has had a double ear infection for the past week and 1/2. So things have been a little more complicated. But after the first medication was not effective they put him on something a little more stronger and that seems to be helping. Physical therapy is coming in once a week and working on his head control and he seems to be really improving on holding his own head up. He is gaining more weight and is beginning to become that chubby little baby we have all waited to see.
Christmas is coming and the tree has presents under it already for the little guy and myself....cannot wait for Christmas morning to spend with the little guy.
That is all I have at the moment. Please keep the prayers going and thanks for everyone's support I couldnt do it without all of you.
Love to all.
Happy Holidays!
Beth & Noah

1 comments:

Annette Phillips said...

I hope this one goes through.
To my favorite niece & great nephew/son,
Keep the updates coming. I look at these on a regular basis.
Love you both
Auntie Net/Great Auntie Net/Daddy LOL