THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 3, 2007

Two Posts in One Week


Two posts in one week you all must be proud!


Noah is doing well. I have dropped his feeds to 100mls right now until he gets over his ear infections. But he is gaining weight. Very exciting he has outgrown his 3-6 clothes and now is wearing 6-9 clothes and they actually fit him! All the prayers are helping.

I'm very excited for his first christmas...been putting him in cute little xmas oufits the last few days. Took some pictures with him today. He loves to look at the lights on the tree...and he is becoming more vocal when awake. Working on his neck muscles giving him tummy time. He doesnt like it very much but we have to get those muscles working.

He has moved on like I said in the last post into size 2 diapers....I thought we were going to be in 1's forever. But he is so much more alert now and talkative. He still doesnt know what sleep is. He is still getting up quite a bit. Right now we are going through a stage where he doesnt want to sleep in his crib he wants to be with me. That isnt going to last because although I love the extra cuddle time...I get better quality sleep when I'm the only one in my bed. But lately it has been either let him in or spend all night fighting with him. I'll chose the getting a little sleep.


Other than that everything is going well. Its a little more work with this pump but so worth seeing the improvements. Thanks to all that is praying it is so helpful. And we need all the support and prayers we can get. The lord hears us! I just know everything will turn out ok. I just gotta have faith!


I'm trying very hard to keep everyone updated and trying to get on as often as I can. But between work and home life it gets a little hectic sometimes. Dont stop checking because I'm not going to stop typing!


Love to you all!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping us posted Beth. I know it can't be easy, but we appreicate hearing how Noah is doing, especially being able to hear his successes!! Good job Noah! Keep it and and let Mommy get a little sleep too! ; )