THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Road less bumpy!

Well my little man is doing pretty good. No scares lately. Well thats kinda a lie, but that is a long story....but Noah is doing well. He has a double ear infection right now that we found out about on Friday because he decided he couldnt drink the 110ml's and was fighting us again. So Grammy took him to the DR.'s office before they closed (mommy was at work) and the DR said both ears where red. Later that night (here comes the scary moment...all brought to you by mommy) Friday night I went to put Noah in his crib for bed and as I lifted him into the crib I caught the G Tube between me and the crib without realizing it and when I layed him down yanked it right out! He screamed and I got upset....and we couldnt get it back in. So we ended up taking a trip to SMMC to have a DR put it back. And let me tell you that the DR's say "oh its easy if it happens just put it back in..." That wont happen. You really have to push and the DR doing it said I wouldnt have got it in myself because he gets upset and pushes with all his might his stomach out and it was really hard to get it back in. I felt like the worlds worst mom! Let me tell you.
But he is doing well.... in 6-9 clothes now and Size 2 diapers! Very excited! Got his 6 month pictures done. Wouldnt smile for mom but the pictures are adorable!
Love to all! Keep those prayers going..... Mommy is praying for miracles!

0 comments: