THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Back to normal

So when it rains it pours but things seem to be settling back down. Noah seems to be getting better and better. We are still struggling a little with his feeds but he is doing much better with them. Sometimes we cannot seem to give him enough and other times he doesnt want to finish them and when we put what he doesnt drink down his tube he retches until we take that little bit out. I think on top of everything else he is getting his molars in and isnt happy about that. Who would be right?
But it is so nice to see him playing on the floor and he has actually figured out how to make a couple of his toys play music. Its cute to watch him on the floor now because he actually pushes himself around in a circle on his back. One minute he will be possitioned one way and the next he is upside down from where I originally left him. He has decided that he is only going to roll over when he is on my bed or any bed but he is not going to do it on the floor. But he has been trying to roll more often. He is also starting to grab things more often. I can even get him to hold some of his rattles now for a whole minute. But its progress.
Venting his Gtube to get the gas bubbles out has become an adventure because he moves around way to much now...you have to watch his legs and arms while trying to also make sure the tube isnt filling to full....sometimes he grabs the tube and tries to move it all around. He wont grab his toys for long but he gets a hold of that extention and he isnt going to let it go. HAHAHA!!!

Besides having a stressful couple of weeks Im holding up as best as I can. Still going to school and doing my best. Im loaded with homework right now because I have a lot to make up from missing the time while I was in the hospital. But I changed my major to Early Childhood Development and want to start a daycare or become a teacher or something when I get done. I would really like to start out with my own daycare because then I could bring Noah to work with me and mom could go to work using her degree as well. But we will see. I still am working at CLYNK and it is an awesome company and they are so understanding with all my time off. Been there a year this month. I couldnt ask for better people to work for.
I should be able to update you all more often now for it is easier for me to get online now. Dad got wireless internet and he fixed my laptop so I am up and running and online now.
But anyway my little boy is trying to get my attention and he wants out of his bouncer for a while. We all love you.

0 comments: