THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting

So Noah has been doing alright.....well... for the most part. We started him on that new medicine and the doctors said it can make him irritable....well he has been extremely irratable the last few days. Well Saturday I realized he was EXTREMELY constipated and needed an Enema...."thats easy I'll go to Hannaford in Waterboro and get one." How wrong was I! I ended up having to go to Biddeford Walmart because they are the only ones who sell infant ones. So we did that and his mood changed for the better.
We had two nights of sleeping through the night......two in a row...... couldnt believe it. But last night was another story. But neither one of us is feeling good right now. He has diarhea now....bad.....and isnt eatting so I think he might be hit with some sort of flu bug, his temp last night was 100.8. And Im feeling pretty much the same as he is..... so we are both just going to have a PJ day and relax. No school for me tonight....Im going to rest.
We are going to end up waiting for the results of his EEG till April 30th. Which I just find is crazy. The had to rush us in sooner to have it done because there was concern but now we have to wait a month still to get the results. It doesnt make sense. Oh well....if something was seriously wrong I would think they would call.
His little shakes seemed to have stopped for the most part. Once in a while I still see a few but nothing like it has been. He wakes up at night and starts staring out and I jump out of bed thinking the worst....but he is always fine...... I just stress all the time that something is going to happen while Im sleeping.....Im surprised I get any sleep at all......
Well....someone is summoning me into the living room to have a few sips of a bottle......which in that case is going to lead to him being pumped liquids all day....but whatever works.
Love to you all

0 comments: