THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Visit To MMC

So Noah was admitted into the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) in Maine Medical Center yesterday with phemonia! The poor little guy is so sick. Its that time of year again unfortunately. He gets so sick so qucikly too!!!
Saturday he was suppose to spend the night with Grammy & Grampa and when Erik & I went to bed something just didnt feel right to me. I went and hunted down my phone that I had forgot to bring upstairs and mom had called me twice. I called them and he had a stuffy nose and sounded all congested. I told them to bring him home.
At home I took temp and checked his O2 stats with his machine and he had no temp and his O2 was at 91%-93%...Sunday morning he was wheezing and I tryed everything to stop it and couldnt---still no temp. Took him to the doctors 2 hrs later and he had a temp of 100.5! And she said his lungs were both full of junk. Take him to MMC I was told.
Got him to MMC and he was seen and put in the Critical Care Rm in the ER. Temp had risen to 102.8 with tylenol!!! YIKES!!! Xrays showed phemonia and THEY GOT AN IV & BLOOD WORK without much hassle..... YAY!!! And we were off to PICU!
He is doing ok. Still working really hard to breathe. Makes me want to breath for him! :( On quite a bit of O2 and we just started him on Gtube antibiotics instead of the IV antibiotics he was on! The doctor says he will be in the PICU again tonight and we will review in the morning.... I really hate it when my boy is so sick but Im hanging in there. One day at a time! One day at a time!

1 comments:

Janice bolduc said...

Wishing for a speedy and full recovery for Noah. Stay strong Beth....you are a great MOM to a wonderful young man. Thoughts and Prayers for Noah, you, and your entire family. You are a great bunch of people. LU, Jan Bolduc