THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Noah is home now. He came home on Thursday afternoon. Things have been going ok since being home. He is still running a small low grade temp on and off and still hooked up to 1 liter of O2. But is doing well... He was so happy to be home...As soon as I put him down on the couch to take his jacket off he started smiling and talking it was so good to see.

I have my 60 hrs of overnights for nursing approved finally. So I had a nurse thursday and friday night. Tonight is our night and then from now on I have Sunday - Friday nights covered. This should help out alot.

Noah has a follow up appt with his PCP on Monday and if all goes well will continue back to school on Tuesday!

We are moving around my house...it started yesterday. The living room is getting moved to the "old" dining room area...my kitchen table is being moved into the kitchen and the washer and dryer is eventually getting brought up into the room where the "old" living room was. We started working on this last night. The living room is moved and now its just getting the rest of it moved!!! What a project!!!!

0 comments: