THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back at MMC

Noah is back in MMC after fighting to get Drs to answer my calls or call the PCP back for 2 days. He was admitted into Barbara Bush Childrens Hospital this afternoon by the neurologist in hopes to find answers to why Noah cannot come off the O2. Noah is hooked up to EEG tonight.... and they have tried twice to get blood from him so they can get a blood gas level to see what his O2 in his blood is. Dr has asked me what I think it could be and I told them that I think its med or siezure related....Dr said she was hoping it wasnt this but wanted to prepare me that he might have had to many siezures and now his brain isnt giving him enough of a message to breath on his own....we are all praying this is not the answer we find....

Im praying this is not the answer and the neurologist doesnt think that this is the cause however we have to pray that it isnt and hope that he is right. If it comes down to that being the answers we recieve we will deal and strive foward and at least we will have some answers and I wont be home worrying and thinking the what ifs. I just want answers. I really would like to have answers with some better results though. Lets hope I get some good news for my birthday present from Noah.

0 comments: