THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Frustated!!!!

So yesterday we took Noah for a follow-up appt to his PCP. The PCP agreed with me that he is still struggling with siezures and the meds being to high. He said repiratory wise there is no reason why he is requiring 02. So we left the office with the PCP telling us he was gonna get in contact with the neurologist and get a plan in place and he would get back to me. I waited all afternoon and then finally at 645 he called saying that the neurologist never got back to him yesterday and he would try again in the AM today. I have recieved no calls still. Im getting really fed up that the neurologist doesnt wanna try to fix this! I want my son back. I know he may have siezures from time to time and I know life isnt going to be perfect but we need to figure out a happy medium that doesnt require him to need 02 all the time and that doesnt require him to need to sleep all the time from being to drugged up....Im so frustrated!!!

0 comments: