THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home...or not???

So sitting here in my hospital room ready to take Noah home...or as ready as I will ever be. Doctor called this morning and was confident that Noah could leave today. Last night they again gave him the 60g dose of the new meds and I questioned this for the night before I was told it was switching to 45g. The resident said he was confident he was reading the orders right and wanted Noah to have the 60g. We did but I made it clear that I was not going home on 45g until it has been given to him here for 24 hrs....especially after having a medium size seizure last night. The nurse said she would write this down and totally agreed with me. The doctor called this morning to inform me that he was confident that Noah was ready to go home and I stated my concern for Noah going home on 45 g when he has been only watched on 60g. The doctor stated that we would keep on 60 and do a level blood check in a week. I was okay with this. Nervous but okay. Packed the place up and got Noah ready for discharge. The discharge resident just came in and announced that Noah was going home on 45g and that Dr. Morrison was okay for us to go home...... needless to say she is calling the doctor ....... I will not take my son's life in jeopardy and go home on a new medicine and a new dose that has not been watched to make sure he isnt gonna stop breathing---turn blue----turn gray---- or put his life in jeopardy..... I dont understand how he could think I would do otherwise....
So as of right now my feet are planted and I will not move until Im comfortable with the circumstances.......

As for my car, I called the insurance company this mornign and I have a $250 deductable to fix it. I dont have that amount of money so Im screwed... Mom said Maybe dad can pull out the dents we will see.....

0 comments: