THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Doctor came in and said he has not seen any ***BIG*** siezure activity on Noah's EEG yet. Sometimes it takes more than once to see one to understand the brain waves. He has decided that it is okay to decrease the Sabril dosage again tonight. We are again cutting it in half again. This is where the problems began the last time so I am holding my breath, praying many prayers, sick to my stomach, and scared to death. Trying to think positive and will this to work this time. We will see what tomorrow brings. My parents will be visiting around 4-5 tomorrow and I will post an update then.

Hope he sleeps better tonight.......Im exhausted....but I dont know if it much matters how much he sleeps...I may be to nervous to sleep well any way.

Good night all....PLEASE keep the prayers and good wishes coming our way! Thanks for all the support.

Until next time.........................................................................................
Good night! We love you all!

1 comments:

roger mondor said...

Beth, thanks for the blog, I can keep up on Noah updates, get some rest too, we are praying for both you and Noah. Love uncle roger