THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Too many bumps but we will get there!

Well Noah has had a few more bumps in the road this week. Since Saturday Noah has been running a slight fever around 100-101. Brought him to the Pediatrician office and they could find nothing wrong on Monday. Well last night when we got home from TOPS he was burning up so I took his temp---- 103.8!! Yikes. His heart rate was over 180 so I took him to MMC. They took a urine sample and an xray and found that he had phemonia and an ear infection and we were able to go home. They came close to keeping him over night but the doctor trusted I could treat this at home....thank god Im tired of seeing the hospital walls by now! Got home at 4am.
Today he is still running a temp. Just not as high. He slept most of the morning and afternoon and woke around 2:30pm. Im hoping that are sleep schedule is not messed up and that we are still gonna sleep tonight!

For the past two weeks Ive begun to really watch what I eat and begin to really put effort into my wieghtloss! I got the Biggest Losser Wii game for Christmas. I started a challenge two weeks ago. I've been working out at least every other day since. Although my scale had me looking foward to a huge loss yesterday I wieghed in at TOPS with a 2 lb loss last night--- happy about that but not so happy with my scale lieing to me!!! :) With my exhaustion from last night and being sore from stepping it up a little more in yesterdays workout I took a break today on my workout but tomorrow I will be right back to it.

Well I will keep you updated on Noahs progress and mine as well. Hopefully we find that smoother road soon. Im tired and emotional and could really use some luck right now!

0 comments: