THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 4, 2010

Recent Picture and Update!!!


Look at him hasnt he got SO big.... We are improving more and more everyday. Lets pray that 2010 is our year!!!

I havent posted in a very long time...my apologies...Life just sometimes gets the most of me.Happy New Year Everyone!

Noah has been doing pretty good lately. He is getting so big. About 24lbs now! Can you believe it? There was a time when I didnt think we were going to get past 18lbs! Now he's 24 lbs and 3 ft tall. We are really working on trunk control and head control. His head control is coming along nicely... we started working with him with the sippy cup and he was drinking milk so much better through out the day---- however he has phemonia right now and I'm wondering if he is aspirating while drinking through the sippy cup. I have stopped the cup for now and after the phemonia is gone we will try again.

Today I am busy packing....for Noah and I are going to stay at MMC for 3-7days for some testing. They are hooking him up to an EEG for at least three days in hopes to see what his brain is doing and how often he is having siezures. Its usually a three day process but if he doesnt have any big siezures while testing it could take up to 7 days! I'm not excited to leave my home and my nice comfy bed or family but I hope we get some answers--- Im really excited to get some answers.

Well off to finish packing...while in the hospital I will keep everyone posted..

0 comments: