THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 27, 2012

Exciting Days!!

So as the subject explains....Noah and I have had a couple of exciting days!!! Yesterday it began he was off 02 from 9:30am until about 5pm....doing well even while sleeping. We put the 02 back on around 5pm because his stats started to fluctuate more and we didnt want to over tire him out. This morning he was at 100% for a stat on the 02 so I took it off and we are staying around 95%!!! Maybe there is still hope to get off this 02 afterall! We can all cross our fingers and hope!!!! That would be so great. Noah has a neurologist appt on tuesday and we are yet again trying to wean him from his clonazapam in hopes that it will help with getting him off his 02 requirement. We started weaning him on wednesday.....could this be working already??? I can only hope!! I've lost 15lbs since January and although dont see much of a change in the mirror I was so excited to be able to fit into a pair of jeans today that I havent been able to wear for 3 months!!!! Let the pounds come off!!!!

0 comments: