THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weight Off my Shoulders, etc

Met with RSU#57 Special Education department yesterday to talk about what things Noah will need next year for kindergarden and what we wanted. We talked about Noahs many medical issues and his needs for school including a 1:1 Nurse with him! The school's Special Ed Director said that it isnt written in stone but her suggestion and its probally what is going to happen is the school is going to keep him at the Morrison Center!! YAY!!! I thought this was going to be a huge fight and it doesnt look like its going to be!!!

My weight loss progress is going great. Ive been using myfitnesspal.com and exercising and trying to drink my water since Jan. I had a bump in the road when Noah was in and out of the hospital but I started back at my weightloss toward the end of March. Doing well so far but its a struggle everyday exspecially now with the easter candy in the house!!!

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

0 comments: