THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebrate good times!!!

Noah is doing so well.... we went to the neurologist last week and he wanted to wean him from his clonazapam and see if it had any effect on his 02 requirement..... We started the wean on Wednesday and low and behold he came off the 02 from 9:30am until 5 pm!!! I was so excited but thought it was a little coincidental... Friday he did well again but we had a pediatrician appt and some errands so we really couldnt test it all day. At the pediatricians office I asked if it could be the med change that quickly and he said that he thought so. The nurse that night was even able to take the 02 off while he slept! I was super excited. He has been off 02 since Friday night and doing well!! He has had a couple of siezures but not horrible ones. I thought he was never gonna get off the 02 but things look to be looking up! YAY!!! I cant believe he is turning 5 years old in like 12 days. Its crazy!! The things I have learned in these five years! Some days are harder than others but I wouldnt change having him for the world. He made me grow up quickly and really learn to stop and smell the flowers. Every day is a blessing! Well his birthday party is coming close..hopefully we will have a good turn out. We changed the usual Sunday birthday to saturday because Erik is leaving on a jet plane!!! (LOL) the next day going to Chicago for work. We will miss the Epilepsy Walk this year because I will be bringing him to the airport that day but I am still raising money for such a important cause to our hearts... Raised $150 so far $50 more and I will reach goal!!!

0 comments: