THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 16, 2012

Noah wishes.......

Met with Make a Wish last night. We talked about many ideas but I think the one wish that really stood out is for Noah to get his very own new bedroom makeover.... We also suggested Central Air for the house too or a new Handicap Vehicle for the family. We will see what they choose I think however they r going to choose the bedroom. Hopefully he will get a new special needs bed and some sensory toys for him to play with at home. How exciting to wait to find out what wish is going to come true for him. Finally something to look foward to for him!!! Keep you posted! Noah is doing alright...very sleepy today but its because of the heat!!! Yuck!!! Summer is on its way. Im holding my breath for summer because I really think this is gonna be a tough one for Noah with his breathing and etc. We will hope Im wrong!! I fell this last friday so my working out had taken a break for a couple days I have to get back into it but right now I need to let things heal first. Chiropractor had to adjust me in like 17 places today...usually its only 3!!! Way off!! Sore :( but I will live!

0 comments: