THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 9, 2007

Baby Step Backwards

Well right after writing the last blog after telling everyone that Noah could tolerate his 110ml he ended up not being able to do it. He got very cranky and when we tried to see if he just had bubbles in his belly his tube ended up backing up with fluid cause his tummy was too full. So we are back down to the 100mls. Which isnt to much of a big deal. Hopefully he will be able to go home Sunday. I'm crossing my fingers and praying....Let me out from these walls. LOL!
Just thought I would update everyone before bedtime. Please pray that I stop this cold before it comes full force too. Noah doesnt need anything else to deal with. I've been taking cold and sinus meds and Airbourne today...lets hope I've stopped it. Exspecially since that Airbourne stuff tastes so nasty! :) lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beth and Family,
I am praying for your entire family during this horrible time that you are going through. Noah is so beautiful. Please try to remember that God can do ALL things. Unless I'm told differently from God I will be praying for his complete healing from Head to Toe. My sister's child went through something similar, I know it's not easy. We must remember that "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me." Philippians 4:19. With all the stress you are going through--please look up to God--let HIM carry you. He will give you the strength you need. You are all in my prayers.
Love to you all,
Sherry