THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Fresh Start

So far this morning things are going well for Noah! This morning he drank a bottle of 100ml all by himself by mouth....no tube..... which is very exciting. We are going to try to give him 110ml again at his next feed which is 11am. Hopefully he can tolerate it now that his stomach is used to 100mls. Also this morning Mommy was able to cuddle her baby boy on his belly. He didnt even fuss. I've missed being able to do that but it seems like he may not be in as much pain anymore. YAY! I didnt want to let him go. Its been 4 whole days since I've been able to cuddle with him.
Tomorrow is the day I cannot wait. I'm not sure what time we will be getting out of here. The surgical team needs to do a post operation check on Noah and take some of his stitches out before we can go home. Then we are out of these doors and hopefully never have to come back.

Lots and lots of appointments set up after we leave.....going to be a very busy mommy I guess. But he is worth it all. God, I love him so much. This has been a stressful and scary few months and weeks but it is good to know what has been going on and what to expect and try to overcome. Thank goodness the end and the beginning is so near!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi the Quint Family,
It is good to hear that Noah is doing better. Your letter and pictures of Noah was being taking to the church and everyone prayed for him and the church was the Vineyard in Mechanic Falls. God bless that little man he is in our hearts and prays.

Love Winnie and chapter #217

Anonymous said...

To the Quint family, glad to hear it is going much better for all of you. Noah is a very special boy and has a lot of people praying for him.I have every one in my family praying for him also. When I showed his pictures every one just fell in love with him. Take care and we will still be praying for all of you. Joan Hebert chapter lewiston #270