THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Bump in the Road

So after waking up this morning and doing so well. We have had a slight setback. It seems that Noah could possibly have caught a small bug and has decided today that he doesnt feel well and therefore doesnt want to eat. We get 40ml into him and he starts crying like he is very uncomfortable so we console him and hook him up to his pump to pump the rest of the 40ml into him and he screams while we try to do that. So we have hit a bump in the road. Without catching up to his 110ml they wont let us go home...so hopefully this will change....but going home to my own bed tomorrow night is not looking so promising. Poor little guy hasnt he gone through enough this week. We will get there though.
Thanks again for the support. I also want those friends who have sent me comments who have seen the website from my myspace right now unfortunately I cannot get into my account from the hospital computers but I thank you very much for the support it means alot. I will write to you soon. And if you want me to reply sooner please email me your email address. Would love to have your addresses so that I could write you.
Thanks Again. We will get through this stop light soon. Its just something that happens I guess. Keep praying - prayer is the best medicine.....
Love to All
Love
Beth

0 comments: