THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Made it over the Bump!

Well we have had a rough day MR. Noah and I. But we have made it over the bump in the road. At about 6pm I realized that this morning I thought I would try and take the easier root and use the ready to use formula instead of the powder. Well I got to thinking that maybe he wasnt agreeing to that ready to use stuff..... and so we switched back to the powder half way through his feeding when we got to the 40ml mark and he started crying and miraculously he ate 30mls more. Tonight the objective is 80mls and I know that we most likely will be able to hit that mark if everything goes well. However unfortunately like I said before I dont know if this will set us back or not for going home tomorrow considering that they want him to have 110ml but we will wait and see.
But at the end of this evening he is doing better. Laying Grammy and Grampa's arms tonight he has settled right down and is the happiest and most content baby as we speak.
On the Road Again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Noah got over the little bump in the road today with his feeding. I am hoping and praying that you and him will be able to go home tomorrow. My email is deanna_gem@yahoo.com if you wanna send me an email and if not that is ok, I am gonna continue reading your blogs to stay up to date on your sweet little Noah!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found this and that Noah is starting to feel better. I hope he continues to feel better and continues to gain more weight so that he is healthy and feeling good. Having a sick child is the worst thing in the world you want so much to make them feel better and it breaks your heart to see them not feeling good and then you feel guilty for feeling frustrated when you can't get any sleep. I am so sorry you guys are going through this. I am so glad to here that he is on the road to recovery. My e-mail is tabethakempton@hotmail.com
Your in my prayers,
Tabetha

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! I'm glad the switch in formula gave him some relief! I dreamt about Noah all night last night!! : ) Thanks again for letting me hold him! He's so beautiful! My mother and I were discussing what a cutie he is!! Love to all of you!