THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 12, 2007

No Place Like Home

There is absolutely no place like home and WE ARE HOME! We came home yesterday after stopping at Olive Garden's first of course. He is doing better. He is a total different baby. He smiles more, and talks, and last night let mommy sleep. He got up once at 3am had a bottle and went back to sleep and slept till 7am! So excited! I'm glad we went. I'm glad we got our answers. And even though it was a hard descision I'm glad I did the surgery. I think his reflux had a lot to do with everything and now that he doesnt have that things are better. He is actually taking more bottles by mouth after surgery than he was before and he is sleeping better. He is falling asleep without being held...did it again this morning in his playyard....thats right he is even doing it at home! :) Mommy is happy. Now we can move on and grow up to be a handsome young man. I really think he is going to do well.
I will still keep everyone posted on here even though we are home so keep checking in for new blogs. I dont know if they will be as often but I will continue this site. Thanks everyone for your comments and support and PRAYERS! Keep them coming. You dont know how much it helps. Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YAY! WE ARE HOME!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: