THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 5, 2007

Update on my little boy!



Noah




Is going into surgery on Tuesday the 6th of November. I have decided to have his G tube put in so they are going to surgically put that in and also they are going to do a surgery to stop his reflux by sewing a piece of his stomach around his esphogus. This is going to happen tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm nervous to let them do surgery on my little boy but it is my best option since he has to go home with a feeding tube because the doctors have trouble getting the NG tube down his nose so I know I wont be able to do it. He has done better with his bottles the last three days but still has his off times. But it is very exciting to tell everyone that within the last three days he has drank four bottles completely without having to be hooked up to his feeding machine! Woohoo!



Here is a picture of him dressed up for his first halloween! They did a halloween parade around the hospital and then the Portland Pirates signed autographs and took pictures
with the kids!

0 comments: