THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Home Sweet Home!!!


Finally we are going home today! I'm drinking 110ml finally and the doctors have given me the ok to go home. Its sad to leave all the doctors and nurses that I have got close to while they gave me excellent care....but at the same time I'm so EXCITED to get home. We have been waiting for so long to come home it seems like. We are all packed and waiting. We just have to wait for the surgeon to come and remove my stitches around my G Tube and then we are OUT! YAY!
Mommy is holding her breath waiting for the good news to disminish for some reason and them to say we cannot go today. I hope not but it seems like we were suppose to go home days ago and we are still here. Hopefully today! Crossing my fingers! The surgeon is in the O.R. So its just a waiting game now but.....
WE ARE FINALLY GOING HOME!!!!
We weigh 12 pounds 9 ounces now. It seems like he has lost to some of you keeping up to date on it. But that is without tubes or I.V's in his foot. So 12 lbs 9oz. We are gaining weight..... and getting heavy! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I've been keeping up on your progress and am so excited that you are going home!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L0VE YOU GUYS PRISCILLA HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah he is home:-)
Love Daddy Auntie Net

I am learning what I need to do. Now I can play with responses:-)
Love you Noah
Love you Beth
Love you Both & Daddy Grammy Quint:-)